- By entering the Brumby’s SA Scan and Win Competition (“the Competition”), you are agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions set out below.
Terms and Conditions
BRUMBY’S SCAN & WIN COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHO CAN ENTER
2. Entry is open to all Brumby’s SA / OTR customers from South Australia who:
a. purchases any Brumby’s item from the Brumby’s range from a participating On the Run Brumby’s site listed in Schedule A (“Eligible Site”) ; and
b. scans OTR Rewards barcode in the On The Run Application (“OTR App”).
3. Entrants under the age of 18 years must have prior consent to enter from their parent or legal guardian.
4. Entry is not open to employees and contractors of the Promoter, employees of its related entities, and their immediate families (i.e. spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent or step-parent, grandparent or step-parent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step sister or brother, and first cousin).
5. The Competition commences 12.00am Wednesday 13 September 2017 and final entries close Tuesday 10 October 2017 at 11.59pm ACDT.
6. A prize draw will take place at Peregrine Corporation, 270 The Parade, Kensington at 2pm 11 October 2017.
7. The winners will be notified by email and published on the OTR Facebook page on the following working day, Friday 12 October 2017.
HOW TO ENTER
8. To validly enter the competition, the customer needs to:
a. Download the OTR App from either the App store or Google Play Store onto their device;
b. Register their details via the OTR App with a valid email address, or via Facebook as directed within the App;
c. Comply with the terms and conditions associated with using the OTR App;
d. Purchase any Brumby’s item from the Brumby’s range from an Eligible Site (“eligible purchase”);
e. Have their OTR Rewards barcode in the OTR App scanned at the time of making the eligible purchase (“complying entry”);
f. Entry will be automatic once an eligible purchase has been made via the OTR App; and
g. Each eligible OTR App scan transaction will go into a daily prize draw pool.
9. Multiple complying entries are permitted.
10. The prize is $1,000 in cash, Total Prize Pool is valued at: $1,000.
11. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
12. Unless expressly stated within these Conditions of Entry regarding all prizes, all other expenses (i.e. travel costs) become the responsibility of the winners.
13. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion change and substitute the prizes (to one of comparable value) in its absolute discretion and without prior notice.
14. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the competition.
15. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby irrevocably and unconditionally assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize whether by the Promoter or any other third party (“Works”). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation for no monetary or other compensation.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not claim the prize in accordance with clause 22, the winner will automatically forfeit any right or interest in the prize.
17. To claim the prize, winners will collect the prize at an agreed time and date agreed by the promoter and winner but must be within 30 days of the initial prize draw. The winner will need to provide proof of age, identity and residency as reasonably required by the Promoter.
18. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to provide correct contact details. The Promoter accepts no liability for any errors or omissions made by the customer in providing current and up to date contract details.
19. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
21. To the extent permitted by law, all winners release, and indemnify the Promoter and its related entities against, all liability, cost, loss, claim or expense arising out of or in connection with (whether directly or indirectly) use of the OTR App, participation in the competition and acceptance of any prize including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property howsoever arising.
22. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any customer who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
23. Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on complying with the terms and conditions associated with use of the OTR App.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple or Google. Customer’s acknowledge that they are providing their personal information to the Promoter and not to Apple or Google. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter.
25. All entrants by downloading the OTR App release the Promoter from any and all liability in relation to the OTR App.
26. Shahin Enterprises Pty Ltd (trading as Brumby’s SA”), and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available at its discretion.
27. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any applicable laws.
28. The Promotor is Shahin Enterprises Pty Ltd ACN 008 150 543 (trading as Brumby’s SA), 270 The Parade, Kensington Park, 5068.
ANNEXURE A – ELIGIBLE SITE LIST
|Brumbys Aldinga||OTR||Lot 3 Port Road, Aldinga, 5173|
|Brumbys Angle Park||OTR||610 – 612 South Road, Angle Park, 5010|
|Brumbys Christies Beach||OTR||124 Beach Rd, Christies Beach, 5165|
|Brumbys Daveron Park||OTR||41 Peachy Road, Daveron Park, 5113|
|Brumbys Evandale||OTR||87 – 91 Portrush Rd, Evandale, 5069|
|Brumby’s Evanston||OTR||496 Main North Road, Evanston, South Australia 5116|
|BP Parahills West||OTR||1351 Main North Rd, Para Hills West, SA 5096|
|Brumbys Hilton||OTR||79 -81 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton, 5033|
|Brumby’s Fullarton||OTR||390 Fullarton Road Fullarton SA 5063|
|Brumbys Kilburn||OTR||427 Churchill Road, Kilburn, 5084|
|Brumbys Newton||OTR||72 Gorge Rd, Newton, 5074|
|Brumby’s Peterhead||OTR||107 Victoria Road, Peterhead, SA, 5016|
|Brumby’s Pooraka||OTR||126 Bridge Rd, Pooraka, 5095|
|Brumby’s Port Wakefield Rd||OTR||885 Port Wakefield Rd (Corner Port Wakefield Rd & Hodgson Road)|
|Brumbys Smithfield||OTR||23-29 Main North Rd, Smithfield, 5114|
|Brumbys St Marys||OTR||1175 South Rd, St Marys, 5042|
|Brumbys Stepney||OTR||90 -92 Payneham Rd Stepney, 5069|
|Brumbys Tranmere||OTR||172-176 Glynburn Road, Tranmere, 5073|
|Brumbys Woodville West||OTR||938 – 942 Port Road, Woodville West, 5011|