WIN A $5,000 SUMMER GETAWAY
On The Run – Summer Essentials
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of South Australia and Victoria who are 18 years of age or over who satisfy the entry requirements in clause 4. However, employees and their immediate families of Shahin Enterprises trading as On The Run, Peregrine, Salmat Digital Pty Limited and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The competition commences on 7 December 2016 at 00:01 ACDT and concludes on 3 January 2017 at 23:59 ACDT.
- To enter, participants may:
Enter automatically via the On The Run application:
- Download the On The Run application (OTR App) from either the Apple App Store or Google Play as found on www.ontherun.com.au/winasummergetaway or at the App store or Google Play Store onto their device.
- Register their details via the OTR App with a valid email address, or via Facebook as directed within the App.
- Make a purchase and have your OTR Rewards barcode in the OTR App scanned when you make a purchase of a Summer Essentials participating product as advertised in-store.
- Entry will be automatic once an eligible purchase has been made via the OTR App.
- Make a purchase of a Summer Essentials participating product as advertised in-store. SMS the word “Summer” to 0447 78 2540
- Follow the URL link on the return SMS to register your details including and not limited to first name, last name, email address, phone number and receipt details .
Online by Web
- Make a purchase of a Summer Essentials participating product as advertised in-store. Visit www.ontherun.com.au/winasummergetaway
- Follow the instructions on the web page to register your details including and not limited to first name, last name, email address, phone number and receipt details.
- Winner must present their receipt of purchase to claim their prize, failure to produce the receipt or other suitable proof of eligible purchase will result in the prize being forfeited.
- Multiple entries are permitted, for every 1 eligible product purchased participants will receive 1 entry into the competition, for the removal of doubt if 1 receipt contains 5 eligible products the participant will receive 5 entries into the draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Entries into major prize draw must be received by 23:59 ACDT on 3 January 2016. The time of entry will in each case be the time recorded on the registration database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
- There is one prize to be won of a $5,000 Holiday Package from Travel Counsellors
- The holiday package is awarded in the form of travel credit from Travel Councillors and is valid up to 12 months. This is redeemable towards any travel service as provided by Travel Counsellors Pty Ltd
- Any amounts over and above the travel credit amount is solely the responsibility of the winner.
- The voucher is not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- For further terms and conditions of the use of this voucher please visit www.travelcounsellors.com.au
- Total Prize Pool is valued at: $5,000
- An electronic prize draw will take place at Salmat Digital Pty Limited, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 on the 9th of January 2017 at 2:30PM ACDT
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- The winners will be notified within 7 days of the draw. The winners will be notified of their prize in writing. By email or text message and published in the Public Notices section of The Australian on 16th January 2017.
- Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or land line account holder).
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- Subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Salmat Digital Pty Limited, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 on 8 May 2017 at 2:00PM AEST). The winners will be notified within 2 days of the draw. The winners will be notified of their prize in writing. Winners of prizes valued over $250 will have their details published in the Public Notices section of The Australian newspaper on 12 May 2017.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with use of the On The Run App.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple or Google. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Apple or Google. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter.
- All entrants by downloading the On The Run Application release the Promoter from any and all liability in relation to the On The Run Application.
- Shahin Enterprises trading as On The Run, Salmat Digital Pty Limited and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- STANDARD OPT-IN: All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
- The Promoter is Shahin Enterprises Pty Ltd ACN 008 150 543 trading as On The Run, of 270 The Parade, Kensington Park SA 5068.