- By entering the Oporto SA Scan and Win Competition (“the Competition”), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of entry.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is open to all Oporto (located in OTR sites only) customers from South Australia who purchases any drink item from the Oporto range with an Oporto menu item and scans OTR Rewards barcode in the On The Run Application (OTR App), except for employees of the Promoter, Peregrine Corporation, On The Run, and their immediate families (i.e. spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent or step-parent, grandparent or step-parent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step sister or brother, and first cousin), and all related companies and agencies associated with this promotion. Entrants under the age of 18 years old must have prior consent to enter from their parent or legal guardian.
- The Competition commences 12.00am Tuesday 4 January 2017 and final entries close Tuesday 28 February 2017 at 11.59pm ACDT.
- A ‘daily’ (working day) prize draw will take place at Peregrine Corporation, 270 The Parade, Kensington at 12.30pm ACDT every working day until Wednesday 1 March 2017 for the previous day’s prize pool. For non-working days, each of these respective day’s daily prize pools will be drawn at the time of the next working day’s prize draw.
- The winners will be notified by email and published on the OTR Facebook page on the following working day, from Thursday 5 January until Wednesday 1 March 2017.
HOW TO ENTER
- The customer needs to:
- Download the OTR App from either the App store or Google Play Store onto their device.
- Register their details via the OTR App with a valid email address, or via Facebook as directed within the App.
- Purchase any drink item (eligible purchase) from the Oporto range (located in OTR sites only) and have their OTR Rewards barcode in the OTR App scanned.
- Entry will be automatic once an eligible Oporto (OTR sites only) drink purchase has been made via the OTR App.
- Each eligible OTR App scan transaction will go into a daily prize draw pool. On non-working days of Saturday and Sunday each respective days eligible OTR App scan transactions will be drawn separately on the following Monday.
- Multiple entries are permitted, for every 1 eligible product purchased participants will receive 1 entry into the competition, for the removal of doubt if 1 receipt contains 5 eligible products the participant will receive 5 entries into the draw.
- The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for late, lost, misdirected, incomplete or inaudible entries. These entries will also be deemed invalid.
- Two types of prizes will be drawn and awarded on every working day of the competition duration. Non-working days will have their two types of prizes drawn from each of their respective daily entry pools on the next working day.
- The first entry drawn for each prize by the Promoter is solely at its discretion will be declared the winner by the Promoter. The Promoters discretion and decision is final. The Promoter will not enter into any discussion about the winning entry with anyone. The Promoter is under no obligation to anyone to provide any explanation or reasons about the entry declared as the winner of this promotion.
- The first daily prize will be one of the following:
- Clipsal 500 2017 Saturday general admission ticket – one of 10 passes.
- Hoyts cinema pass – one of 20 passes.
- Fringe 2017 voucher valued $20 – one of 20 passes.
- Adelaide Cup 2017 standard tickets – one of six passes.
- The second daily prize type will be a Single Fillet Bondi Burger, where 9 will be awarded for each prize pool. 9 entries will be drawn from each pool which will be awarded within the winner’s OTR app Oporto rewards.
- Total Prize Pool is valued at: $4,500 (560 total number of prizes). Multiple prizes can be awarded.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- If the winner of the first daily prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
- Unless expressly stated within these Conditions of Entry regarding all prizes, all other expenses (i.e. travel costs) become the responsibility of the winners.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- Subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Peregrine Corporation, 270 The Parade, Kensington on Monday 6 March at 5.00pm ACDT. The winners will be notified within 2 days of the draw. The winners will be notified of their prize in writing via email.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- The Promoter may also disclose your personal information as required by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency prior to awarding a prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter and associated agencies and its related bodies corporate will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
- To the extent permitted by law, all contestants release from, and indemnify the Promoter and its related bodies corporate against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with use of the OTR App.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple or Google. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Apple or Google. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter.
- All entrants by downloading the OTR App release the Promoter from any and all liability in relation to the OTR App.
- Shahin Enterprises (trading as “OTR” and “Oporto”), and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- STANDARD OPT-IN: All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
- The Promotor is Shahin Enterprises Pty Ltd ACN 008 150 543 (trading as “OTR” and “Oporto”), 270 The Parade, Kensington Gardens, 5068.